Search Engine Marketing Analyst
Excel Wizard Needed - PPC/AdWords Experience Preferred
As an Analyst, you will be developing campaign performance reports to inform clients and steer campaign managers. The reports will be in either spreadsheet or Data Studio formats. Your work, whether it’s modeling or tracking campaign performance metrics, is used by our team to make strategic decisions and recommendations to our clients.
As someone who knows the campaign metrics inside and out, you’ll lead individual projects to transform planning, tracking and control processes. You’ll provide senior level management with insightful recommendations, planning and reporting support.
As a virtual (remote) position, strong performers in this role will be a self-starter, and an independent, solution-oriented thinker with a strong background processing large data sets, applying analytical rigor and statistical methods, and driving toward actionable insights and solutions.
– Contract position averages 10-20 hours per month.
– Strictly adhere to reporting deliverable deadlines and cadences.
– Provide analytical and reporting support for client campaigns.
– Proactively provide actionable insights or improve the reporting process.
– Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
– Distill and communicate the essence of your technical work to audiences of all levels and across multiple functional areas while formulating robust, actionable recommendations.
– Interact cross-functionally with the Xtropy teams and contribute to the development of the analytical frameworks, tools, skills, culture and impact for Xtropy.
– 3 years of relevant work experience involving quantitative data analysis.
– Expert level experience with Microsoft Excel.
– Advanced familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Ads is a must.
– Experience building analytical reports
– Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, and attention to detail, as well as demonstrated willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques.
– Demonstrated ability to communicate complex analytical concepts to an executive audience.
– Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline, or equivalent practical experience preferred.
– Advanced familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Ads.