Business Development Representative
Outbound Calling - Cold Emailing - Appointment Setter
Xtropy Search Marketing has 15+ years of experience strategizing and implementing search campaigns for our clients. Our team of experienced experts in digital and search marketing can help you determine how to best achieve your goals. As strategic partners, we have built long-term relationships with our clients and are proud to be part of so many of their success stories.
As a BDR, you will be the initial face of Xtropy. As such, we need the best of the best representing our organization. You’ll be tasked with nurturing prospects via cold email and calling in order to ultimately book a discovery call with our campaign team.
As a virtual (remote) position, strong performers in this role will be:
- Independent thinkers
- Someone that welcomes rejection and input
- Capable of repetitive tasks
- Empathetic and patient
Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Navigate corporate organizations to find the decision-maker
- Determine the prospect’s interest in paid search/PPC/SEM
- Conduct initial outreach to target prospects via email and phone
- Schedule discovery meetings for sales representatives and prospects
- Manage to a quota of at least three booked discovery calls each week
- Utilize our internal CRM system to manage pipeline and leads
- Interact cross-functionally with the Xtropy teams and contribute to the overall business development goals of our organization
- Be a pleasant human
- 3 years of relevant work experience involving telemarketing and/or outbound sales
- Advanced familiarity with Google Ads and digital marketing is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (with a heavy emphasis on listening)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex analytical concepts to an executive audience
- Knowledge of business processes and organizational structures
We estimate the position requiring 20-40 hours per month. The compensation will start with a combination of both salary and commission with the goal to transition to 100% commission over time.
If interested, please follow the very specific directions below in order to be considered for an interview:
Attach your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Your subject must read BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE. In addition, your email must include the following in order to be considered for an interview 1) An example of a time when you succeeded after experiencing a period of rejection, 2) What motivates you to succeed and why, and 3) If finances were not an issue where would you live and why?