Digital Marketing Services
Paid Search Advertising
We are firm believers in paid search programs for many reasons; among them is the ability for the campaigns to draw targeted traffic to our clients’ sites and help them achieve their marketing goals in the shortest time possible.
There are other motivations as well:
- It’s measurable. Everything can be tracked – from the sales conversion to the popularity and power of the ad copy and keywords.
- It’s targetable. Whether you want to reach out into your own neighborhood or go global, paid search gives you the ability to target a geography of your choice.
- It’s controllable. We use prominent ad publishers that we can trust–like Google AdWords and Bing Ads–to help us deliver your message within your budget.
Many progressive companies are including display advertising in their overall marketing mix for both branding purposes, but also to generate conversions. Display ad targeting has come a long way and targeting your prospects with display ads is much more reliable. Through strategically planned and creatively designed display ads, you have a greater potential to:
- Reach a highly targeted audience
- Increase sales
- Generate leads
- Establish and promote your brand
One of the greatest benefits of investing in product ads is that you know you have devoted your ad dollars to reach only the most qualified buyers.
Working with us on product ad campaigns, you will receive strategically targeted product ads that deliver a high potential for conversation. Depending on your budget, you can reach limitless search engine shoppers that are specifically seeking information about your products – 24 hours a day.
If you have spent any time on Facebook, these ads require little explanation. Facebook Ads drive traffic to websites all over the world.
The benefits of Facebook advertising range from lower costs per click to robust demographic and interest-based targeting. The benefits of Facebook Ads are enough to make it a serious consideration for inclusion in any digital marketing strategy. Benefits include:
- Demographic, interest, and geographic targeting
- Relatively inexpensive conversion rates
- Advanced budget control
Implementing remarketing (or retargeting) ad campaigns will help capture potentially lost conversions by converting shoppers to buyers, and lookers to bookers.
We recommend including remarketing advertising as a vital element of our clients’ marketing plans, and with good reason. Remarketing allows you to:
- Re-engage your non-converting visitors
- Communicate the message they need to see/hear based on their position in the sales funnel
- Optimize yield management
- Increase sales and leads
- Positively promote your brand
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
We execute honest, highly effective and successful techniques for search engine optimization to attain top rankings on Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines. Their success is directly related to our ethical and strategic techniques to properly optimize their websites to strengthen authority with the numerous search engines.
Our SEO process includes:
- Keyword research and analysis
- On-page optimization
- Off-page optimization
We’re big advocates of the power of email marketing. There are many reasons why we incorporate email marketing into our clients’ marketing plans. Among the list is the ability to:
- Define niche audience through email segmentation
- Timely message delivery based on buying habits
- Develop and maintain personal relationships
- Extend personalized offers
- Track your targets’ interests
Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing has benefit of truly targeting personas that you want to be in front of, through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or other social media channels.
We are well equipped with the expertise, tools, and creativity needed to design the most engaging, enlightening, or entertaining social media campaign around your company’s goals.
We can provide the following services to fit your needs:
- Market analysis
- Campaign planning and budgeting
- Ad creative and promotional design
Designing websites is not what it used to be. Fortunately, we have gathered some of the industry’s finest graphic designers and developers to launch fully responsive websites that are ready for search engine optimization and secure from intrusion.
Each step in the process of developing a website is integral to each other:
- Planning and strategy
- Deliver mockup drafts
- Design and develop
- Present an impactful finished product
Baked into the website’s design, we incorporate the integral features that are website ‘musts’:
- User-interface (UI) and usability design best practices
- Enticing and appropriate branding
- Search engine friendly design
- Secure e-commerce (shopping cart) implementation
- Open source content management system (CMS) setup and training
- Search engine optimized content
- Social media presence
- Website maintenance
We believe that “content is king”. As such, we work with a powerhouse of copywriters who know the difference between writing copy and copywriting.
Traditional copywriting is far from a lost art. Although the basic elements remain the same, one has to have a commanding understanding of how and when to write within today’s ever-changing world of communication.
We offer a breath of imaginative and inspirational wordsmiths who provide a wide variety of content for:
- Brand positioning
- White papers
- Email campaigns
- Landing pages
- Corporate identity
Online Reputation Management (ORM)
A single bad review can have lasting impacts in customer/prospect perception and organic search engine rankings. We’ll assist with procuring great reviews and testimonials for you, and if you have a bad review online, we can help mitigate that as well.
Reviews can be collected and managed on websites such as:
- Angie’s List
- Yahoo Local
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)